Gastropoda - Basommatophora - Physidae
Parent taxon: Physini according to P. Bouchet et al. 2005
See also Russell 1935 and Schultz and Cheatum 1970
Sister taxa: none
Subtaxa: Physa columnaris Physa lactaena Physa prinsepii
• Quaternary of Mauritius (1 collection), Mexico (1), United States (14: California, Florida, Kansas, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia)
• Pliocene to Pleistocene of United States (2: California, Florida)
• Eocene of United States (8: Texas, Wyoming)
• Paleocene of Belgium (1), Canada (1: Saskatchewan), United States (3: California, Utah)
• Cretaceous to Paleogene of Canada (1: Alberta)
• Cretaceous of Argentina (2), Brazil (1), Canada (1: Alberta), China (2), France (1), India (8), Mexico (1), Romania (1), Spain (3), the United Kingdom (2), United States (11: Arizona, Montana, North Dakota, Utah, Wyoming)
Total: 65 collections including 72 occurrences
Show more details
Specimen images are retrieved through the ePANDDA API.
Click image to enlarge. Click to access iDigBio record.